Contra Costa MG Outreach Programs
Contra Costa Master Gardeners volunteer their time and talents throughout the County. Important outreach programs include:
- Our Garden, formerly located at the Contra Costa Times. Our new location at North Wiget and Shadelands Drive in Walnut Creek will open April 3, 2013.
- An ongoing series of talks on Sustainable Gardening and other topics at libraries throughout the county.
- Ask a Master Gardener Tables at local Farmers' Markets, including even more for 2013.
- Consulting & support for local school gardens.
- Many special projects and one-time events.
For answers to your home gardening questions, please see the ASK US! page of this web site, or consult the pages listed at left.
To request Master Gardener consultation and support for your community or school gardening project, please contact email@example.com.
|Our Garden / Composting||5/22/2013|
|Brentwood Farmers' Market||5/25/2013|
|Danville Farmers' Market||5/25/2013|
|Pinole Farmers' Market||5/25/2013|
|Our Garden / Non-Toxic Rodent Control||5/29/2013|
|Moraga Farmers' Market||6/2/2013|
|Concord Farmers' Market||6/4/2013|
Find Us on Facebook!
Come find us on Facebook! Visit http://www.facebook.com/CoCoMasterGardeners.